Sunday, May 2, 2010

Cookies and Lingerie

This weekend was filled with wonderful events and one of those was a celebration of a friends marriage!

Some of her friends and I decided to host a lingerie party in honor of her impending nuptials and, to help get the party started, I created these unique bodice shaped cookies decorated like different kinds of lingerie.

The cookie cutter was hand made as was the template for cutting the fondant. I'm quite happy with the way they turned out and think these are the first real project in my eventual goal of owning my own little baking business!

Check out the slide show below for a view of the process from start to finish and some of my favorite cookie. I like the yellow and blue bustier cookie best;0)







And if you like what you see and think you'll need some fun sugar cookies or any other baked good for an event soon, let me know!

1 comment: