Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy Bday Writer

Today was The Writer's birthday. . .You know by now that The Writer and I rarely get anything of substance done. I think you can imagine that today was even more useless.

However, I did get some delicious carrot cake and while The Writer was distracted with Facebook, I snuck in some actual PR that needed to be done for an upcoming event.

And if you're wondering. I did get her a gift, a new CD collection she wanted. I sort of felt obligated because she got me a gift certificate to Sephora for mine. Also, I generally love birthday and despite all her craziness, The Writer is NO exception. She deserves a delightful birthday just like everyone else. So, I hope she had one!

*********************

I'm off soon to one of my favorite bars around here, called the Tunnel Bar. They have like 3 dozen different martinis and one of their bar tenders sort of reminds me of superman, which for some reason I think is really hot. . .don't ask.

Here's hoping Superman's on duty and bring on the martinis. . .whohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment