Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Congrats Grad!

As predicted, I arrived at The Writer's new place today to find things in complete disarray. It appeared that approximately zero unpacking had occurred, minus the few necessary items to make coffee, use the bathroom, etc.

Thus began The Great Unpacking!

I actually like unpacking, so it wasn't to bad at all, and The Writer actually was super sweet and got me a birthday present! So, I was feeling especially magnanimous.

The day took a surprising turn, however, when an enormous wind storm whipping around the house, the animals going crazy, and weird thunderstorms rumbling around above us. Then, the power went out.

Normally, I love this kind of weather, but was a little creeped out, given that the dog and cat were acting so strangely. I briefly worried that a tornado might end up crashing through the place. Thankfully, we don't get many of those in New England, so my fears were all for not!

*********************
I'd like to offer up a ginormous congratulations to my friend and roommate Miss Sarah E. for making it through five years of college and just finishing her last day.

Conrats Grad! (I hate when people say that for real. So weird!)

Here are some pics of our on going celebration! As I write this I'm enjoying a delicious Cuervo Margarita and some chips and salsa. Ole!




No comments:

Post a Comment