Thursday, April 29, 2010

Happy Birthday To ME!

This week is really kicking my butt!

I thought I was being all slick putting my foot down and explaining to The Writer that I couldn't stay late for moving related activities tomorrow since it's my birthday.

No problem. Until today when The Writer asked me to come in an hour earlier than normal instead. Gross.

Oh well. Today I got to steam clean several rugs and it was kind of fun. I think I'll spend an hour or two tomorrow doing the same!

****************************

By the way. . .my birthday is in approximately 40 minutes. I hope you don't think I'm too self-absorbed:0) I just love me some birthday!

Here's a hint of what I've spend the last several hours doing! So much gloriousness is happening in the world of sweets this weekend, I can't wait to share it with you all later!

P{ost} S{cript}: If you don't hear from me tomorrow it's just because I'm partying it up with my pals!


No comments:

Post a Comment