Monday, May 24, 2010

Nineties

Man, oh man. This move has taken on a life of its own! Today, I headed to my parents home to organize, downsize, and move a bunch of my old stuff.

3 trash bags, 6 boxes, and 4ish hours later, I loaded up and headed back to my place to continue the packing party. . .ugh!

I've spent the majority of this balmy Monday evening combing through my ridiculous collection of (mostly nineties) CDs that were previously collecting dust in my parents basement. It's time for a bit of a confession: I LOVE nineties music. Gin Blossoms, Tracy Chapman, Sister Hazel, Third Eye Blind. You name it, if it came out anywhere in that most glorious decade, I probably love it! As such, before I dusted off and separated my collection into sell or give away piles, I may or may not have spent copious amounts of time adding some old favs to my iTunes.

***************************

Although I've been doing lots of hard work, it wasn't all work and no play. I made sure to spend some time lounging in the sun and even got a bit of a tan. WHOHOO! Summer has arrived (well not officially, but you know. . .).






1 comment:

  1. Why are you not coming to my cookout? The theme is 90's and we're only playing 90's music.

    ReplyDelete