Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Move

I hate to say it, but I will soon be following in the steps of The Writer and beginning a move. I'm hoping to keep this one un-capitalized, if you know what I mean. . .

I hope you'll accept this excuse as a reason why I've been seriously lacking in keeping up with ya'll this week. And next week might be even crazier. In fact, I won't even have internet at home starting on Wednesday, EEK!

Here's just a small picture of the insanity going on here at my humble abode:



Things are clearly a joke over here. Although, if you look closely you'll notice those bottom boxes are Italian boxes. That's right kids. When I move, I do it in style. . .


**************

Also, since I promised some more Writer crazy. . .here's a replay of, by far, one of the most ridiculous convos I've ever shared with The Writer (this happened over the phone, as well!)

I was at the house and The Writer was out "running errands" aka spending vast quantities of money on things she doesn't need or have the space for.

Me (picking up cell as it rings, it's The Writer): Hiii, what's up

The Writer: Hey. Oh umm. so I'm out getting gas by Family Dollar. What kind of curtain did we need for the sink window

Me: Mmm. You don't need one you're going to use that cherry fabric you found while moving remember

The Writer: Yea, but we need curtains for that window, I'm just like 'Aah, there's nothing to buy?'

Me: Uh, well if you want--

The Writer: OH WAIT! We don't need curtains we have that fabric with the cherries all over it, remember?

Me: Yea that's what I just said, I--

The Writer: Ok, yea I'll just buy that . . . strange crumpling noise and The Writer hangs up on me

OK. . .WHAT?

No comments:

Post a Comment