Monday, May 10, 2010

Almost Summer

I may or may not have indicated (or flat out said) that I was going to post on Saturday, but then I failed. . .sorry folks!

The reason I was going to post on Saturday was because on Friday, my long awaiting birthday gift from several of my friends arrived!! It's a laptop bag from this talented lady, Maggie who hand makes all these delicious bags, wallets, phone pouches, etc. with this sweet ruffle on every one. Her company is called Gussy, and it's amazing! Check it out, you won't be sorry:0)
If you were involved in making my Gussy-owning dreams a reality and you're reading this thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

**********************

I trust that everyone had a good weekend? Although mine was punctuated by rain, it began with some fantastic summer-related activities that made me absolutely ache for summer to arrive. Some of those things were :


Eating hot dogs barefoot in the grass with this goofball


watching my crazy friends engage in some sort of weird wrestling thing. . .


Tree Climbing!


I also got to spend an amazing Saturday evening with a group of friends. We've all spent the last couple of years close by (we all [mostly] live on the same street) and will soon be parting ways for various cities and countries. It was wonderful to just hang out and relax with them all!


No comments:

Post a Comment