Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sans Pants

I feel like it should be a crime to work when it's over 90 degrees out. At least if your place of employment (a.k.a The Writer's house) doesn't have air conditioning!

Blessedly, I had to run errands for The Writer today, so I got to spend a few hours in air conditioned bliss while out.

Blessed also because The Writer has taken to running around without pants on this week. . .so it was a nice break from that. . .

Oh, yea. Let me explain!

Contrary to what you might be thinking, this is no way correlates to the rising temperatures. The Writer has been trying on all of her old and new clothes as she goes through them. Apparently, she feels comfortable enough with me that it in no way fazes her to whip her clothes off while I'm milling around making phone calls, doing office work, etc.

I then become super awkward and try avoid looking at her without her thinking I'm trying to avoid looking at her so that she doesn't think I'm weird. But seriously? Typing up press releases while my boss saunters around sans pants is really not what I expected when I signed on for this gig.

****************
Incidentally, I've also begun milling around sans pants myself. Although rest assured, I'm still fully clothed! I've just become enthralled with dresses! For some reason, I just never really got into wearing them until this year. They're so fun, feminine, and super cute. Love it!

Here are some I'm drooling over:








No comments:

Post a Comment