Friday, May 28, 2010

Bridge of Flowers

This afternoon, I got to spend some time with The Writer's mother, fondly known as Morning Star. Well, fondly known to herself anyway. Despite the fact that I believe she hails from either Ohio or North Carolina, Morning Star has taken to consider herself Hopi Indian, and is actually on her way to a pow wow this weekend to sell her native wares.

You can read more about Morning Star here

Oh yea, and to carry on with the disturbing theme of the week-The Writer decided to change after her bath but leave her bedroom door open partway without my knowledge. Then, she called to me to ask me a question so I walked into the living room (where her bedroom is off of) to answer, and was caught of guard when I got a full frontal of The Writers chest.

I can only hope these shenanigans end, like, NOW. Put some dang clothes on, and shut the DANG DOOR WRITER!

**********************

Thankfully, a walk through town while at work today reminded me that even with all the crazy, the town where I work is absolutely beautiful!

Here are some shots I snapped of a famous landmark, the Bridge of Flowers






3 comments:

  1. Katy! Morning Star is the wife of that creeper man Moonlight Davis who was freaking me out at the Book Mill that one time!!!!!!!!! And he was in Corinn's class. Our freaky valley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. I'm definitely going to google them. But it's not this Morning Star, she's a single lady;0)

    ReplyDelete