Thursday, May 20, 2010

Bad Blog Mother

I'm being a bad blog mother this week. I've barely given you any crazy stories to chew on EEK!

I'll give you just a little something to keep you going. . .this week The Writer informed me that she is feeling very overwhelmed still with The Move and doesn't think that therapy (she has basically an entire day of therapy each week) is working and so she's quitting.

I was a little speechless, but decided to keep my mouth shut. I mean, don't you go to therapy because you're feeling overwhelmed?? Also, I was saddened that this most likely means the demise of my newly implemented 3-day weekend. Granted, I worked for someone else then, but it was such a nice break from The Writer. Oh well, 2 months, one week, and 2 days. I CAN do this!
***************

Oh yea, and my favorite online store, Gussy is having a crazy sale day today and tomorrow in celebration of the owner going full time. Interested in some glorious handmade totes, clutches, laptop bags? Head over here and order away. . . and mention my name. . .she should know her biggest fan is plugging for her over here;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment