Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Drama, Drama, Drama

You'll recall that approximately 2 months ago, The Writer received the devastating news that she was losing a lot of money, and thus would have to move from her house to a new place that was much less money.
The result has been a long arduous 2 1/2 months of dealing with The Writer's move. The place that The Writer and Partner moved into is only $50 less than the last rent.

I know this makes no sense. . .bear with me. . .

So, the two of them rented this place with the understanding that a large room on the back of the house would be rented to a border to make up some money they couldn't afford to pay

Coincidentally, Partner's nephew has been looking for a place to stay and was more than happy to live with Uncle and The Writer
Details were organized and Nephew is all set to move in this weekend.

Today, however, The Writer made the executive decision that she know longer wants a border and, evidently, feels justified in completely shutting down Nephew two days before he's slated to move in.

I don't understand how someone can go about making such big decisions with no regard for the people around them that have already rearranged their plans based on previously agreed upon situations.

Sucks to be Nephew I guess.

**It should be noted that after yesterday's confrontation I was in no mood to disagree with The Writer, so when she asked my opinion I basically just agreed with everything she said. . .

***********************

As I write this I'm watching Pan's Labyrinth, a Spanish movie that came out in 2007. Ever seen it?

It's absolutely incredible, and terrifying, and magical. I saw it in theaters twice when it came out.

If you haven't seen it and you don't mind a little violence and a fantastical plot, you should most definitely check it out. You won't be sorry


No comments:

Post a Comment