Monday, March 1, 2010

March Around Please

March is finally here! I wish I could say I was more excited but, alas, this is the view from my living room window. Not very inspiring, eh?




Even so, I headed to work today with my spirits high and, at the request of a friend, determined to get to the bottom of this name change business.

It was not to be, however, as after being absent for half my time at work, The Writer returned in an uproar about an impending surgery on her foot. This surgery will leave her completely helpless for at least a week, needing to be waited on hand and foot (heh!). I think we can all imagine who the wait staff will be. . .

Plans for getting the scoop thwarted, I bucked up and still tried to make the best of the day at work. Until The Writer informed me that despite the fact that I have previously spent about 10 HOURS (and I'm not exaggerating!) creating a detailed, SEVEN PAGE monthly budget plan, the work wasn't done yet. In fact, could I just hop on the computer and redo the entire last three pages of detailed budgeting information so that it was landscape format and not portrait?

Oh, and we don't actually have an updated copy of the budget because The Writer deleted it, thinking we wouldn't need it again. Apparently, seven page budgets are only good for one month. How was I to know?

**********
In Other News:

Here are the glorious aformentioned heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment