Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Budget Smudget

The budget saga continues. . . After another 3 hours working on the infamous budget, its has been paired down to a mere 4 pages! Not without The Writer's share of panic and even a mini-breakdown, however. Against my better judgment, I even suggested a cigarette break (EEK! I know).

My day didn't end there, though. It was topped off by The Writer deciding to go on a protein fueled diet in order to "kick start my metabolism." I imagine the problem is not so much the carbs as the vast quantities of oil The Writer's partner fries EVERYTHING in. . .

(It should be noted that all protein diets, for some reason, cause an increase in uncontrollable flatulence, just saying.)


***************
In Other News

If you haven't already heard of a singer/song-writer named Erin McCarley, check her out here.

I often listen to her while working when The Writer isn't around. She calms me down, and makes me want to move to Nashville and become an ole fashioned singin' star!

No comments:

Post a Comment