Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Oh yea, It's St. Pat's Day. . .

It's about to hit the fan. I can feel it.

The move is back on. This time for real. Landlords are involved. Tensions are rising.

Today, The Writer went into almost complete breakdown mode, sleeping for half the day, stomach ache, headache, and being unable to put together one coherent sentence.

I have heard several times before how sometimes The Writer comes completely unhinged. It always makes me panic a little hearing about that, but thankful I didn't have to deal with it. Well, I think my luck may just have run out. EEK!

ALSO

Here are the top 3 things The Writer and I talked about today (after the extended mid-morning nap)

1. The Writer's bout of diarrhea this morning and possible causes
2. What kind of seasonings should go in crab salad and if this would aggravate aforementioned diarrhea
3. How Partner would have to be vigilant about picking up dog poop in the new place, since they'll be living in a complex not in their own house, now.

Is anyone noticing a theme here?? Pretty sure The Writer and I reached a new level of relationship today that I am NOT comfortable with!

That said, I do feel pretty bad for The Writer this week. Moving is never fun, but especially not when it has to be decided on and happen in the span of about 4 weeks. (I know you're probably all shocked I just wrote this, but it's true!)

**********************
Today, I'm in a baking mood with no one to bake for and nothing to bake with! How awful. I guess I'll just eat some more nutella tonight instead. This time with pretzels.


(This nutella bath is so fantastic, but also a bit gross.
Mostly it just makes me laugh!)


What's with the sudden obsession with nutella, you ask? I discovered Nutella on sale at the grocery store last week and couldn't resist. Nutella is SO expensive here in the states, and I'm too cheap to pay full price, so I only get to enjoy this delightful spread once in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment