Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Thousand Words

Here's what a day working for The Writer looks like in pictures.


-----8 am: Breakfast--------------9 am gettin' ready-------10am To Do List


----12pm at the P.O. Box ----------- 2pm faxing-------------4pm headed home!




4:04 PM Belting out some tunes on the way home
Don't you wish you had an exciting job like this?

So, today the funniest thing that happen to me was when I headed to the post office to mail some important documents. After taking a picture of this most exciting activity, I plopped the mail in the box and headed back to The Writer's house. Upon returning, I started to feel like something was wrong. Then it hit me! One of those packages was too big to mail regular, and had to be brought into to pay for special postage! I quickly explained the mishap to The Writer then ran back to the P.O. I had to go in to explain to the employee the situation, so he could go out, open up the whole post box and fish out my package. Thankfully, it was a nice day so he was happy to go outside. And I got to take two walks during work.

No comments:

Post a Comment