Friday, February 26, 2010

Hello,Goodbye

Well Folks,
I've decided to join millions of others on the obscure world stage of blogging. Of course, I don't plan to stay that way for long. Obviously, I'll be famous in a matter of days. . . This blog will probably mostly focus on my crazy job. I work for an individual, whom we'll call The Writer. This person is delightfully zany, frustrating, and just plain ridiculous. Each day I come home with some insane tale of The Writer's misdeeds, manipulations, and crazy life, and I'd like to share them with you!

Oh yea, and there might be some other stuff thrown in. Like my love for my new Steve Madden heels. Or how much I enjoy Poppy Seed Chicken( <--a specialty dish of a friend). So stay tuned. It's about to hit the fan.

Before I go, I'll leave you with this. . .

Today, approximately 3.5 minutes before I pulled on my coat to leave work, The Writer drops a bombshell on me. "Do you know I was someone else for half my life?"The Writer says coyly.

"Uh, Nope!" I respond, meanwhile my brain is whirling, "Did The Writer have a sex change at some point? A serial killer? Am I about to die?"
"I'll have to tell you the story sometime, it's pretty long. But basically I used to have a different name."
Fears allayed, I quickly pull on my coat, and start edging toward the door, "Oh, Really? Well, that's probably not that unusual. Guessi'llhavetohearthestorylaterbye!"
. . .I can't wait for Monday. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment