Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday!

My favorite work day of the week is upon me! Well it's upon everyone actually, but no matter. If you're wondering why I didn't post yesterday, it's because I, blessedly, don't work on Thursdays.

I can't say how thankful I am for this time off to recoup from the craziness of the week, and return to my perky self for Friday.

AND today, I got to work from home in the morning, so it was very relaxing.

My favorite moment of the day, came along with this quote from The Writer "I really value truth and honesty"

. . .now I know none of you know the The Writer, but let me lay this out for you. The Writer is the master of manipulation. The Writer lies to me, to friends, to people involved in the writing business, to the credit card company. You name a person, The Writer's lied to them.

On more than one occasion, I have been sitting next to The Writer on the phone and heard The Writer blatantly lie to someone. Upon hanging up, The Writer is quick to turn to me and justify why it was absolutely necessary and acceptable to lie in this instance.

Apparently, as long as you value truth and honest, you don't actually have to practice it. . .

*************


Today, I found this picture while I was "working from home." During a road trip through California this January, my friend and I discovered the "Artichoke Capitol of the World." Needless to say we had to stop for a photo op with the biggest artichoke in the world. It makes me laugh every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment