Wednesday, March 24, 2010

KABOOM

I wish had something more exciting to share with you today.

But. . .I think you've heard it all in the last few posts. Move on. Move off. Move on. Move off.

I do think that finally, FINALLY the move is officially on. The Writer and I shook on it. And I started packing dishes and kitchen appliances with the Writer standing over my shoulder, useless as ever, but managing to find a problem with EVERYTHING I did.

There are some days at work that I think my head is going to explode.
********************

As a result of this exhausting week at work, I don't even have anything excited to share personally. My evenings are spent splayed exhausted on the couch, praying that this week will end soon.

One fun thing I discovered this week thanks to the roommates-Kris Allen's cover of "Heartless," originally from Kanye West. Check it out here and let me know what you think. I believe I like it even better than the original!

No comments:

Post a Comment