Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hello, Neighbor

Today, I almost died.
of pure panic.

Today The Writer was in full "find
new housing" mode. Twice, today, I was scared speechless that The Writer might, in fact, end up becoming my neighbor.

I'll set the stage for the first moment of shock. I'm blowing around the office, looking for the right labels to mail out some important documents. The Writer and Partner or hunched over a laptop, looking at options for housing.

"Hey!" The Writer chirps, "Isn't this the complex y
ou live in?"

"Me???" I ask in a high pitched voice, trying to stay calm

"Yea, don't you live in South Amherst?"

Much relieved, I sink into my chair, half crumpled labels in hand. "Oh, no, I live in North Amherst, nowhere near that."
Thank GOD

Scare #2 came when The Writer located a house just down the street from me, and began to seriously consider the possibility of moving there. I was overjoyed to inform The Writer that the place was completely out of the budget, and was swarmed with college students. The Writer agreed. Saved again. phew!!

**********

Today a friend and I were looking at all kinds of fun blogs. I think I'm starting to go blog crazy!
Do you have any fun blogs you like to read? Let me know! I want to read them ALL!

Also. . .



I love this man. well, his music anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment