Monday, August 2, 2010

Moving Day!

Tomorrow is moving day! I can't believe that it's already here!

I spend much of today getting ready by packing up all the things that I had laying around my "summer house" and doing some last minute errands.

Imagine my surprise, when suddenly on the way to Target, my car started making a really loud noise, somewhat akin to a lawn mower.

If you'll recall, Betsy was just recently in the shop for huge repairs of the engine variety. Well, now, it appears her exhaust system is out of whack. She should (hopefully) make the move just fine, but I'm going to have to get her fixed soon, because she definitely will not pass inspection!

Oy Vey

It seems I can't catch a break!

At any rate, I'm excited to make the move tomorrow and be settled in my own place again. I especially can't wait to get my bedroom decorated which I have big plans for!

Be expecting some pictures very soon:)


No comments:

Post a Comment