Thursday, December 30, 2010

So Long 2010

It's that time of year when everyone is looking back and reflecting on all the things that have happened. Not to be too pompous or anything, but I definitely feel that I've had some pretty good moments here in blogville, and thought it would be fun to jump on the band wagon and think about my best posts of the last year.

I began this blog in February, and it's been a fabulous trip so far. From leaving The Writer to moving to moving to a new city, it's all been a trip and I'm glad I have this blog to remember it by.

That said, here are my favorite blog posts of this past year. I hope you'll enjoy reminiscing with me!

5. With A Twist- the second half of this post, involving Straight No Chaser!

These are my favorites because they remind me of great moments this past year, crazy moments this past year, and also remind me of all the changes that have taken place since I started writing this past March. I can't even imagine what 2011 will bring!






No comments:

Post a Comment