Friday, December 24, 2010

What's 4 More?

It's come to my attention that I maybe have made a bit of an error on a previous post. 

If you go here and take a gander at the last couple of paragraphs you'll notice that I may or may not have made reference to santa's lovely reindeer. The problem is, I alluded to the fact that there were 12 reindeer (or, flat out said it).

I mean I'm sure there are 12 reindeer, really. Of course Santa probably runs things such that he has some backups. What happens if Dancer gets a snowball in the face, or Prancer steps wrong and sprains a hoof?

Still, the fact remains that traditionally, Santa only has 8 reindeer, nine if you count Rudolph. I mean, I know the song: Now there's Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, and Vixen, Comet, and Cupid, and Donner and Blitzen. And obviously, I recall the most famous reindeer of all. Nevertheless, I still somehow just assumed that all those names made 12. . . whoops!

Just wanted to clear that up on this Eve before Christmas. And now, back to some festivities, including watching Love Actually, one of my fav Christmas movies, with the mom and sister.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment