Monday, July 12, 2010

Working from home

Yesterday boss lady pulled a fast one on me and called to tell me she was driving to some friends house until Tuesday because their mother passed away and I'd be working from home.

I'm sure you can imagine I was devastated.


ahah. err, I mean thrilled!

My day was surprisingly productive (a.k.a. I actually did the work I was supposed to, and their was a lot of it!)

On top of it, I got laundry done, worked out, went shopping, ran errands, applied for a dream job, and even managed to watch some weird whodunit movie about swimsuit models being killed on an isolated island (don't ask).

Also, I've been looking at this picture and giggling all day. How cute are these two little chickens? I can't even get enough of them. They are my cousins daughters and I could just spend all day playing with them and never get bored.


They are well behaved, super smart, and colored me several lovely pictures of unicorns and doggies yesterday from their little travel coloring books.

love love love;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment