Sunday, July 25, 2010

Three Days

Sorry I neglected by blogely duties a bit this week. It's been crazy as you may have gleaned from my last post about my car. I'm happy to post that Betsy is back in action. Here she is snuggled back in her spot :0)


Furthermore, my darling Becca has returned to the great state of MA. She's been on the hill (Capitol, that is) for the last 3 months, but now she's here! And we can start planning our move to Boston in person instead of via e-mails. yay!

AND last but certainly not least. I only have three days (I'm clearly not excited or anything) of my job left. Now this is 1) sort of panic inducing given that I'll then be jobless. But it's also 2)amazing because I'll be free from the random whims, crazy breakdown, and other ridiculous episodes that have made up my time with The Writer.

I hope everyone's weekend was supremely entertaining. Mine was filled with hanging out with fun friends all weekend long and playing this game called "Things" that I LOVE. I mean, I generally just love playing games but this one is fab, and you can play it with large groups which is always a bonus.

Only one more weekend in my valley. EEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment