Thursday, July 8, 2010

List


This is the only kind of activity that should ever take place on weeks like this. No work. No responsibilities, nothing but this.

*****************

So now that I'm down to 3 weeks left here I've started a list of things that I want to do/enjoy before I make my home somewhere else. Here's what I've got so far:

1. Make one last trip to Judie's, my favorite restaurant on the face of the planet
2. Finally have money for the homeless man downtown that I always talk to but never actually have change for
3. Go to a movie at the arts cinema in town. I love going to movies here and haven't been to one in ages
4. Have a picnic on top of Sugarloaf, a mountain I love hanging out on, but somehow have not managed to picnic at
5. Drive down this random side road that I always see and wonder where it leads to but never have the time to explore

There you go. It's kind of small, but I did just start it today technically, so I'm sure it'll grow.

2 comments:

  1. I think that I need to make a weekend trip to Amherst and do this with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAaaahh! Fun! I wish I could join too! I miss Amherst and I miss both of you!

    ReplyDelete