Monday, June 28, 2010

Three Month Goals

Keeping mum on the topic of my leaving is getting so hard! The Writer and I spent much of our time today going over our schedule for the next 3 months, as well as her goals for those months because she's planning on starting several intense projects.

She kept asking me questions about when I thought would be a good time to do things. How long I thought redoing her website would take me and what I thought of her September plans.

It was torture. I started to feel so guilty that I was leaving and haven't told her yet. As I sat on her front porch with her (holding my breath so as not to breathe in her gross cigarette smoke and die from lung cancer) I started to get an awful prickly feeling up my back. Then, I started to get sweaty and I could feel my ears turning red.
I know I've posted about this before, and I think my opinion changes depending on my mood. Today, I think it's going to be awful.


I sort of imagine something of this nature. EEK!

**************************

OK, so I'm a little
embarrassed to admit this, but I'm currently watching the most ridiculous reality TV show ON THE PLANET!

The Bachelorette is like one of the most high drama, out of control, unrealistic shows I've ever seen, but somehow I'm hooked.

My and two of my skeptical roommates spend 2 hours every Monday night shrieking, laughing, and arguing over who the best guys are.

My current fav is a lawyer. And he just won an olive oil wrestling fight. Shirtless.

Thanks ABC for making my Monday nights no much better;0)



No comments:

Post a Comment