Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Move {half} Completed

I'm writing this post while pouting inside a Panera. My glorious outdoor lunch/blogfest was abruptly canceled when a downpour started. Lame.

*************************


The first half of my move is basically done. My things are in storage, a very LARGE suitcase and my mattress are at a friends new place, and many things are hanging out in my car, waiting for a home {like me!}.

And in about 2 months, I'll get to complete the second half of my move when I head to Boston.

I'm happy, sad, and oh so very tired. I am thankful that I have today off from work since I had to work the weekend {I think we all recall that joke of a day;0) If not read the post below!}

That means only 3 days of work this week. Hot Dog!

The move was quite an event. Not to mention, my car was so jam-packed full of stuff, I'm not entirely sure how she even made the trip to the house where I'm storing my stuff!

Here's a sort of abstract shot of how crowded I was. The pink ruffle in this picture is my shirt sleeve. I had stuff over my head, behind my feet, on my lap, everywhere! I could barely even put the car in gear to get started! And I could only see out the front window, my window, and the side view mirror, nothing else. EEK!


~~~~~~

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend! Despite all the moving chaos, I still got to make time for swimming and hanging out with good friends. It was utterly delightful. I even have a lovely new tan to prove it!

No comments:

Post a Comment