Sunday, June 27, 2010

Gallavanting

Hopefully, she won't mind me doing this, since I haven't actually spoken to her about it. . .BUT if you're at all interested in world traveling, check out this girlies blog about a trip she's currently on in Cambodia.

She is one of my best friends and I miss her very much and really want her to come back, but in the meantime I love staying updated on her life in Cambodia with her colorful and fun blog {not to mention the 10 page e-mails we send back and forth just about every day;0)}

Here she and I are being idiots in San Diego this January!

***************

If you're getting a little stir crazy for lack of stories, sorry! I can only say that she has been so out of control of late, I don't think I could capture it in words!

I will say that this past week, while a friend was visiting, Friend asked me if I had any plans for grad school, etc. I hedged a bit, not wanted to inadvertently tell her about my real plans.

The Writer came in (she'd been out of the room) and overheard us talking. She immediately like went into panic mode, and was like "Don't encourage her to leave any time soon! I NEED her!" and grabbed my arm.

I just stood there awkwardly laughing with them and chose to keep my mouth shut.

I'm getting the impression that telling her I'm leaving is going to be a lot bigger deal than I'd hoped.

Whoops!


No comments:

Post a Comment