Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Scrabble

This is what I came home to tonight and it made me very happy. J'adore les mots! And my roommates:)

**********************

Let me let you in on one of my favorite moments with The Writer today.

The Writer: "I've decided that I'm not going to take any calls during the day anymore. It's just to distracting and time consuming. (a few minutes later) Wellll, I'll only take calls from people calling me back, or Lisa* because those are always quick. Or from Partner, or calls about going walking."


Let me explain why this is so ridiculous. The only people that ever call The Writer are people returning her calls, Lisa*, or a couple friends who call to see if she wants to walk. She then proceeds to get caught up in lengthy conversations with them.

Shortly after making this bold statement, The Writer raced to pick up the phone (it was Lisa*) and had a "quick" hour long conversation.

*Name change for obvious privacy reasons. "Lisa" is The Writer's BFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment