Monday, June 7, 2010

Babies

Guess where I am right now?

Yup. Panera. My new and second home;0)

No Writer today so no ridiculous stories to have you all laughing about. But I've been so remiss in updating this little blog of mine that I thought I'd post anyway!

I had an incredibly productive day off today and even got to spend part of the day playing at the beach with the sweetest, chunkiest little kiddo ever. One of my friends nannies for this little 2-year old and his siblings and we got the have fun with him at a local swimming hole. We spend a lot of time throwing rocks into the water and making splashes. And he even accidentally threw one into my mouth. Literally.

He also took immense joy in going pee in the water (he was a naked baby today) and announcing it to us every time.

My favorite thing about this cutie pie is that he calls everyone "Mom," and it took him about 3 seconds to start calling me, "mom" as well. It's actually really sweet and made me excited to have my own little chunky babies someday;0)


No comments:

Post a Comment