Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Thanks

Two more fans materialized today, and surprisingly The Writer brought one of them to add to the growing fan collection at the new place. I guess my prediction of no heat wave in the next week or so was accepted.

While at the new house, The Writer also felt that tipping over a can of paint onto a newly painted white surface was a great idea to see how the color would look next to another potential color. The can was initially closed, but of course somehow popped open spilling goldenrod yellow paint all over a shelf.

The Writer milled around in panic while I got some rags and scraped off the paint, and added water to keep it from setting. The Writer then took over and , in the midst of vigorous scrubbing, actually took off the white paint which is new and wasn't supposed to be washed for 2 weeks since it's water based.

oy vey

*****************
I just wanted to take some space and thank everyone who's been leaving me sweet messages, and e-mails about my blogging. I had no idea when I started up that so many people would be amused enough by my antics to keep reading.

I've loved getting notes from people I haven't seen in ages, or having someone randomly mention in a conversation that they've been staying tuned. I hope you all know how much fun I'm having and I'm glad you are too!

If you're blog lurking, that's OK too, no pressure, but just know that I'd be happy to hear from you:)


No comments:

Post a Comment