Monday, April 5, 2010

Birthdays Galore!

People have been doing these lists of favorites lately and I feel inspired. I know, I know you want to hear about my crazy boss, but bear with me. Have a list of favorites of your own? Leave me a comment with them. I love learning about peoples (sometimes surprising) favorite things!

My favorite season is spring
My favorite movie is The Princess Bride
My favorite song is Fast Car (Tracy Chapman)
My favorite actor is John Travolta
My favorite TV show is LOST
My favorite smell is the air coming from a dryer vent
My favorite time of day is 11AM
My favorite pastime is reading
My favorite activity is dancing
My favorite flowers are lilies
My favorite ice cream is mint chocolate chip
My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving
My favorite color is green
My favorite food is Mexican
My favorite word is superfluous

well, that's about all I got. Don't be shy tell me yours!

*****************
In other news. Today I celebrated ANOTHER birthday. I'm in my glory because I absolutely love birthdays. I think they're lovely, fun, and a great excuse to celebrate life with your friends!
This time it was one of my roommates birthday. We headed out for margaritas and dinner at a local place and had a lot of fun being ridiculous and eating delicious chips and salsa! Roomie has decided to extend her birthday over the whole week, so I've been in the process of making a cake with a unique homemade frosting for tomorrow. More on that lovely treat later. . .



No comments:

Post a Comment