Friday, April 2, 2010

Sorry to dump this on you

With only a few hours left of my day, but the clock ticking slower than ever, The Writer decides to bring me along on one of our many (of late) apartment hunting expeditions.

As we approach the last apartment, it appears that no one is home, and an unanswered knock at one of the many confusing doors seems to confirm.

Undeterred, The Writer plows around to the side where we locate the entrance to the particular apartment for rent, and finds the door standing partially opened.

Without a second thought, The Writer charges into the apartment while I trail behind, glancing feverishly around the lot for a disgruntled landlord. Thankfully, he didn't appear to be around.

After touring the apartment, we end near the bathroom, where Writer mentions that they need to pee.

"Uhh OK, I'll just wait outside I mutter and dash out to the front porch, again making sure no ones is coming.

The Writer finishes up, we tour said apartment AGAIN and then head home, just a few blocks away.

As we enter the house, I decide to use our own facilities and when I come out, The Writer is hysterically laughing

I question the sudden giggling fit, and The Writer says, "When I said in the apt. I had to pee, I meant we should go home, but then you said you'd be outside, so I thought, 'ok, what the heck' and then, I took a dump!"

And with that, I leave you for the weekend.

PS-Enjoy your Easter if you celebrate. I'm pumped for mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment