Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Enter HERE to Win!

Can't complain too much about work today! Not only did I get to leave early since The Writer has a reading a few hours away (ahem, I mean leave to work from home-although I did get work done. . .honest!), but I got to take a glorious walk around town which is just bursting with spring!

The Writer lives in that rare kind of idyllic town where people don't lock their doors, middle graders can walk around town without fear of any creepers, and everyone says hello to everyone else on the street. There is even an old fashioned soda shop! Too cute for words, and I love when The Writer needs me to run errands down town!

Here are just a few pictures from my walk about:



Sorry my pictures are so sub par, but my camera is broken so I have to use my phone. Not to mention, The Writer might get suspicious if I was lugging a camera around everywhere!

Oh yea-another thing I love: All the streets around The Writer's house are named Cross Street, Church Street, Pray Street, etc. Love it.

****************************

I have a little secret to confess: I'm completely addicted to sweepstakes. In fact, I just spent the last few weeks entering 2X a day to win a 10-day European cruise from Disney. My latest sweepstakes? An online give away from one of my favorite bloggers. If I hear of a sweepstakes it's so hard for me not to enter. I mean what's the harm and I could win an exotic trip, green car, 25K or like a boatload of cosmetics from Sephora.

So. If you have any sweepstakes you'd like to share. . .you know who'll be interested. Just leave me a little comment!

*It should be noted that despite my frequent entering, I've never actually won a sweepstakes I've religiously entered in:9(

*Also, I probably couldn't afford to accept half of the sweepstakes I enter because the taxes would be so high. But again, guess that really hasn't been much of an issue so far. . .

2 comments:

  1. http://www.online-sweepstakes.com/ my mom enters most of these, and we have won a trip to England, South Carolina, and much MUCH more =) xoxo Rachelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! Thanks Rach. Glad to see you on here and I'm definitely checking out this site tonight!

    ReplyDelete