Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sugar&Spice&Everything Nice

I didn't work for The Writer today, but I wanted to connect with all you lovely blog readers, since I have a busy, busy weekend and you won't hear from me 'til Monday.

If you live in NE, I hope you're living in a place that's enjoying all this lovely weather. I sure am! Spring just makes me so glad I'm a girl. We get to wear flowers in our hair like this:


and wear pink shoes, skirts, and just generally be sweet and girly. So yea, I'm clearly a fan!

After working at my other job for the morning, I headed out jogging with a friend, then took a long shower and got all dolled up for Bible study for no reason. It was delightful.





Anyone have any fun plans for the weekend?

I'm headed to New Hampshire for the night for a girls night/reunion with lots of great gals, back for a Saturday BBQ then out Sunday for Morroccan food and a fabulous A'Capella group with the roomies. They're called Straight No Chaser, check 'em out here. More on them later no doubt!

Have a glorious weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an amazing weekend. Tell everyone I say hi and sorry I can't come!
    PS: Your hair looks GORGEOUS

    ReplyDelete