Thursday, June 23, 2011

This Could Be Love

1. Eating fresh organic blueberries out of the carton that were only 1.99 at Whole Foods. yummm

2. Cleaning out a mail account and watching the enormous number of emails in your inbox slowly shrink away. The "you have no messages in your inbox" is such an amazing and seeminly unreachable goal. I'm not even sure the last time I saw that on any of my accounts.

3. Snuggling up on a rainy summer evening and ignoring things that need to be done for awhile in favor of watching an episode of the X files
4. Brownies frosted to look like the cookie monster;complete with a cookie in their mouth!

5.



















{yes that's me at the end informing someone "that's my brother!" She was commenting one what a good kid he was; turns out it was his 3rd great teacher.)

No comments:

Post a Comment