Thursday, June 9, 2011

It's Thursday, I'm in Love

1. Brett Dennen's latest album Loverboy. It is a delightful new offering from this great artists. I was in love the minute I heard the first song this morning. AND thanks to a crazy amount of procrastinating before purchasing this album (it came out in April) I got it for $2 cheaper than normal on iTunes since they just lowered the price!

2. Trader Joe's Caribbean Fruit Floes. Aka delicious popsicles with chunks of pineapple, papaya, and strawberry and even coconut shavings! They're going to be my new favorite summer treat, I think. Besides ice cream, obviously.



3. Writing in cursive just for fun. I have terrible cursive handwriting and I remember in grade school, I used to despise being forced to write in cursive. Lately, though I've been thinking it's kind of fun to write in all kinds of lovely, loopy, lettering (How's that for alliteration?!)

4. The musical My Fair Lady! I just heard a song from this on TV and immediately got it on Netflix. I'm watching it in parts since I don't have 3ish hours to just sit down and watch it all. It's so romantic and wonderful, the music is superb, Audrey Hepburn is gorgeous and she lip syncs to Marnie Nixon's voice so well! If you haven't seen this one you definitely need to, you won't be sorry!

5. That tired, jell-o-y feeling after a long, long walk where despite being exhausted, I feel so healthy and limber and mentally refreshed. It definitely makes all the work before hand worth it! (Incidentally, I should have experienced this today, but a crazy thunderstorm forced me inside for drinks and dinner with a friend. What a shame. . .)

No comments:

Post a Comment