Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Birthday Recap

This weekend was my birthday (on Saturday) and boy did I have some fabulous weather and some great friends to celebrate with! As is my usual MO, I brought my camera with me everywhere thinking I'd snap dozens of fun candid, blah blah blah. I took 2 pictures the entire time. . .and the second one was just a retake of the first one. Eek!

I did take a few phone shots though!

My birthday weekend started off with a bang on Friday, when, round about 10:45 AM the secretary in my office rounded the corner of my cubicle with an Edible Arrangement. Receiving one of these amazing fruit bouquets has been a dream of mine for a long time. You may recall from an earlier post, that someone received one of these bad boys on, like, my second day on the job and it was the sweetest thing ever! Thanks to my wonderful, thoughtful friends who pulled this off! It was the highlight of my weekend and so fun to eat (delicious, too!)

Saturday followed with a visit to my old home, dinner at my fav restaurant, cake, and even (dare I say it??) shots. Followed by an amazing Sunday of lazing in the sun with friends and receiving some surprise birthday gifts in the mail upon arriving back in Boston.

I'm so blessed with such an amazing family and so many great friends!

 yup, that's a 24 out of pineapple in the middle there!

 . . .and making a coworker taking a cheesy photo of me with it before we all dug in


Cake in a bar! (homemade German Chocolate cake, that is!)




No comments:

Post a Comment