Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day

I don't really do anything particularly special for Memorial Day weekend, but this one was much better than last year. If you'll recall from a few posts ago, I spent part of last Memorial Day weekend helping The Writer at a tag sale while she stole stuff from my and generally caused a ruckus through out the day. As this weekend is the unofficial start of summer, however, I started to feel like maybe I was missing out on something.

Do you do something exciting or super special for Memorial Day?  Maybe next year I'll have a big shin dig, or an Indie 500 party. Isn't that always on Memorial Day Sunday?

There were some highlights from this weekend, though, including visiting a friend and her super sweet 4 month old girl, Adi Joy.


Throw in some shopping, froyo and heading to the beach today for a cookout (mmmm, cookout food!) and it wasn't half bad.

In fact,  I think this was definitely the perfect place to end out this Memorial Day weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment