Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Edible

I'm assuming you've all heard of a little (big) company called Edible Arrangements??

If not. Go here and then finish reading this post.

I have wanted to receive an Edible Arrangement for the longest time. I mean, seriously, how could it not be great to get a bouquet of fruit flowers; some of which are dipped is glorious amounts of milk chocolate. It is both incredibly beautiful, and wonderfully delicious!

Imagine my joy, when about an hour into work, a man breezed into my quad and set down this enormous Edible Arragement. Ripe for the taking {pun intended:0)}. Apparently, it had been delivered to him by someone whom he refused to name, and he decided to share it with the entire office. Since my quad holds the scanners, people are in and out all day, so I guess he figured it would be a good spot for it.

Uh, sure no problem. I'll sit next to this artistic, wonderful bouquet of treats all day sir!

In the end, I only ended up partaking of a chocolate covered strawberry and a piece of some seriously great honey dew melon. Given that these people basically throw food and drinks at us all day long!

I heard that if we think this arrangement is great, we should wait until Christmas. OR Friday. Which apparently is pastry day. Pastry day complete with sexy delivery man.

Oh, and did I mention we have a gym in the building? If I had any questions about why, I now know. We should all basically be forced to do our work while riding on stationary bikes!

I wonder if I could get something like that started. . .




1 comment:

  1. i wanna work there!!

    can you hook me up with a job in about a year? all the treats and dressing up in fun clothes sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete