Thursday, May 26, 2011

You Know the Drill. . .

. . .It's 'Things I Love Thursday'! And it's The Sunshine Edition (cue dramatic commercial voice), since the sun finally decided to come out this week!

1. Walking in the beautiful sunshine to the Boston Common with coworkers to enjoy a picnic lunch.  . .and running into another friend randomly while there!

2. Mango smoothies from Panera on their patio on a warm, sunny day


3. Listening to the song "Shining On" by  Big D & the Kids Table. It's an old one, but this group is from Boston and this song means so much more to me now that I live here and know all the things that they are talking about. Blanchards on Comm Ave? Been there!

4. Not having to wear a jacket of any sort for 2 day and nights in a row. How do we ever survive all of those months of walking around with heavy body length down jackets?

5. Last night some friends and I went to see the movie The Bridesmaids. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in a movie theater in my life. That movie was at once uncomfortable, disgusting, hilarious, and so genuine it was insane. You know that expression "whooping with laughter?" I now know that that means.

Ok. that last one isn't really about sunshine. Except if you consider that laughter is the sunshine of life. Or maybe I just made that expression up. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment