Thursday, May 19, 2011

More Things I Love Thursday

1. Getting caught 20 minutes from home in the rain while out for an evening walk. Nothing to do but savor the rejuvenating feel of the raindrops on my skin!

2. Reading a good book before bed that I don't want to put down, but finally have to because my eyes are dropping closed and I can barely see the pages. . . then waking up in the morning excited to start reading again.

3. Finding the cutest shirt while out at lunch break and then seeing "30% off already marked down price" above it. Score!

4. This Gal, who makes some of my favorite hand made products out there! She's been having giveaways every day this week to celebrate her one year anniversary of quitting her day job. I haven't won one yet, but I've been entering enthusiastically everyday (which is half the fun!)

5. Receiving a text  at approximately 8:47 AM, this morning from a good friend Rachelwho has been in Bolivia for the last nineish months. She made it safely back to our fair country! Now if THAT doesn't set the tone for a great Thursday, I don't know what does! 

 Miss R and I reenacting the Tanya Harding/Nancy Kerrigan scandal of our childhood. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment