Monday, February 28, 2011

Wait, is that a giraffe?

I just wrote an entire blog post and then erased it because it was lame and somewhat boring. A little sad to see an hours worth of work down the drain, but no one would have known what was going on anyway so it's just as well.
Instead, I will tell you four things you probably don't know about me:
1. I think I'm pretty good at hiding it, but I'm still terrified of the dark and probably will be my entire life

2. Two of my life goals are to a) be a hip hop dancer; b) be a pool shark. These are problematic because a) I have never taken a dance lesson in my life; b) I am so embarrassingly bad at pool that I rarely play

3. Up until about 2 years ago, I thought that when the sign "Blind Driveway" was in front of a house, it meant that someone living there was blind.


4. Sometimes, I just have nothing to blog about. And then I do anyway. . . 

 

2 comments:

  1. #2 are two of my life goals too! was the giraffe inspired by the bachelor?? what's more ridiculous than that show is that we watch it. that conversation with ashley was paaaiiinful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hip hop dance! Lets break it down sometime.

    ReplyDelete