Monday, November 22, 2010

It's Been So Long

I guess I've gone the same amount of time as I usual do between postings on the weekend, but it seems  
so long this time.

So, I loved the whole vlogging thing, but in part I feel like I'm missing the writing parts of my blog. I'm still going to Vlog my last three thankfuls, but today I'm going to write mine! I gotta get some practice in before Friday rolls around and I'm back to the good stuff!

I thought long and hard about what I wanted to be thankful for today. I wanted something profound, serious, funny, smart and challenging.

Then, my day got started and it was a whirlwind, I felt sick, my body was achy and resistant to moving. So many reasons this day did not go as planned.

But. I made it through.

That's what I'm thankful for. On this day, where I was tired, grumpy, achy, and stressed about many things. I got done what I needed to do, made it through the day and even got to finish it off my doing some "baking."
I mean it was half-baking since I mostly just melted ingredients, combined them, and then chilled them. Still, it calmed my soul and made me feel like me again. So I'm thankful for making it through today because it means I'm that much closer to Thanksgiving. And it means I can make it through any day. Especially if I get to bake!


Photobucket
me, happy I made it through the day. And happy I'm heading to bed in T minus 5 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment