Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Give Thanks Challenge

Can you believe it already November 2nd??

Frankly, I can't but as I've expressed before, I'm super excited for what that means. Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years are that much closer. YAY! In preparation for these glorious holiday days, I've decided to launch a little personal campaign to be more thankful!

Check it out below:




PS: Sorry for the poor video quality. I live in a basement apartment and use a Dell. Needless to say, things are a little bit shaky in the VLOG department. Still, I'm hoping I'll work the kinks out and get better and better!

PPS: It's a tad quiet so you might need to crank it. I was being thankful early in the morn and the roommate was still peacefully slumbering. I figured the sounds of me chirping bloggily so early might not have been what she had in mind for the start of her day. . .


4 comments:

  1. I am thankful for pumpkins and pumpkin products. Pumpkin pie, muffins, bread, donuts, cookies... Pumpkins are incredible. Great color, and so versatile. They can be carved and turned into Jack-o-lanterns. They can serve as scarecrow heads. Their plastic counterparts are used by trick-or-treaters. Pumpkin seeds are good toasted. Giant pumpkins are a sight to see, and tiny pumpkins are good interior decorations. I love pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a really great idea Katy, I hope you have a great time thinking about all the things to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thankful for you as my roommate!!!
    You are so cute. What is that weird noise in the background? Was the dishwasher running? Also, grey and dingy city?!?! I never hear you in the morning. I only hear our obnoxious upstairs neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the Main Street Ladies are thankful for...
    youtube bloopers (esp of Bill Dance)
    youtube videos of Antoine Dodson
    imitating Antoine Dodson
    youtube videos of cats yelling

    so basically just laughter. laughing together before bed. sitting on the futon right now, all 3 of us watching funny videos and your blog videos :)

    great idea Katy. very inspiring. i hope to think of things i'm thankful for more often now.

    ReplyDelete