Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Christopher

If there ever was a more postworthy day this month it is today. Want to know why?

Ok, OK! twist my arm why don't you. I'll tell you!

. . .

I bought my Christmas tree today! It's a perfectly shaped, three foot, Alberta pine named Christopher.

"But, Katy" you ask, "how can that be, it'll be dead by Christmas?!" Oh right. Did I mention it's fake?

The new apartment isn't really suited to handle a full size tree this year, so I've opted for a little baby one. I'm excited because every year, I want to go all Martha Stewart and decorate my tree only with white lights, pine cones, and red bows. Well, folks, this year is the year. And you will get to be a part of if. I mean, you're not invited over to help me decorate (I don't even know some of you!) but I'll definitely be posting pictures of Chris in all his gloriousness. Now I just have to wait about 23 more days before I can set it up. Let the countdown begin!


And before you go and start dreaming up Christmas schemes of you own. Take a minute and be thankful, will ya?


1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for our cable, basic though it is, because today is my third day being couch ridden. Also, let's put up Christopher NOW so I can enjoy him longer. I think it'll still feel like Thanksgiving...

    ReplyDelete