Monday, November 15, 2010

Bullseye

Today I missed my stop coming home after work for the first time ever since beginning a daily commute over 2 months ago. I mean, it was fine since there's stop like every 10 feet and I just got off the next one, but it felt so strange. It might have been because I'm reading this amazing book called The Lace Reader. It's not new, it came out in 2006, and I had it recommended to me ages ago, but I happened across it yesterday at a new/used book store and couldn't resist it for half off! If you're from MA and interested in book which takes place in Salem, and is a bit of a mystery you should read this (I'll even lend it to you!).


 On a side note, I may have also missed my stop because I was concentrating on not vomiting while the man across from me picked his nose none to discreetly. ugh. There better have been gold up there or something. . .

1 comment:

  1. If the book is written well (you know my standards haha) I def want to read it.

    ReplyDelete