Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ballerinas in Boston

I won't pretend that I'm mad for ballerinas. Or that I once was one (hahah). But I saw this project and these images on another blog I follow and I thought they were so stunning and creative! They juxtapose the beautiful and strong lines against gritty, city backdrops from both New York (mostly) and Boston.

The first two are my favorites, I was entranced by the lines. The others are all taken in Boston, how fun!

To learn more about the Ballerina Project, go here.



14th Street-NYC


Manoa Park



Public Gardens



Charles River




Boston-Charles



3 comments:

  1. rockstar diaries??? hehe

    dontcha wanna look like her when you're pregnant? how is someone thattt beautiful?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES Rockstar Diaries, of course! She is stunning. Her bumps is SO tiny though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to go to a ballet.

    ReplyDelete