Monday, October 25, 2010

Witch Ones

It seems that the fates have decide that I should be hit with one idyllic fall weekend after another.

And let me tell you, I'm not complaining! If you haven't already guessed (HA!), fall is my favorite time of year, so much so that sometimes I just think I might burst with how in love with autumn I am!


Ok, so enough with the gushing, I know. As usual, I like to tell me weekend stories in pictures. But I'll give a little context:)

On Saturday some friends and I headed out of the city to Boston Hill Farm in North Andover where we picked apples and pumpkins, ate cider donuts, and foliage peaked our way there and back. It was beautiful and even more fun as we had a friend who has spent the last several years in Hawaii along. She was so excited, and it got me even more so (wait, is that possible??)



Sunday, I headed north once again and met my sister in Salem, MA. Our visit to Witch Central was prompted by a visit from her friend G and G's daughter Sofie from Florida. It was their first
trip experiencing fall in New England, as well! We walked the cobblestone streets, went to a cheesy witch show (actually, Mary-Rose and I were kind of freaked out. . .) and checked out a psychic expo.

Thanks to a friend of mine showing me to it a few years ago, we also visited one of my favorite places in Salem. The Derby Street Bookstore. Piled, packed, and swaying with used books, it's a literature lovers absolute delight.


Sofie loved it as much as me (I think!) and we had fun winding our way around looking at fun books.



(just some light childrens reading)





No comments:

Post a Comment