Thursday, October 21, 2010

Live Chat

Rincel
Once again, My name is Rincel and thank you for choosing Comcast.
We value your business like a Diamond.
This is the ending comment I received from the comcast representative I was 'live chatting' with this evening while trying to solve some account problems.

Have you ever chatted online with one of these helpful people for your cable/computer/who knows what else?

It's actually pretty awkward. Are you supposed to respond to their prefab statements? Do they know that you lied to them and told them you'd fill out the survey and then didn't? Are they a man or a woman? Are they even real??

Then, to make matters more ridiculous, my helpful Comcast person ended our conversation with little gem. Uh, pardon the pun, I couldn't resist!

**It should be noted I was partaking of this live chat business because I called the 24/7 customer service line only to be told the office had closed at 9pm?

Ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment